Coming Soon…CP7762 Ultra Compact 3/4″ Impact Wrench!
The First Real 3/4″ Stubby Impact Wrench
Coming soon to AHPC’s Chicago Pneumatic’s range; the CP7762 Ultra Compact 3/4″ Impact Wrench. Compact, powerful and lightweight, the CP7762 is the first real 3/4″ stubby impact wrench. While making no compromises in durability with a steel motor, twin hammer mechanism and aluminium housing. This new compact Chicago Pneumatic impact wrench is designed to work into tight spaces and get access to confined bolts for instance within engine compartments.
- ULTRA COMPACT: 6.2 in / 158.7 mm length for restricted working areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 6.6 lbs. / 3.0 kg for less operator fatigue
- POWERFUL: 1050 ft.lbs / 1420 Nm in reverse for high productivity
- OPERATOR COMFORT & EASY TO HANDLE: Side-2-Side forward and reverse system. Full teasing trigger. One hand Forward & Reverse speed regulator button. Ergonomic P-handle.
- DURABLE: Twin Hammer mechanism, steel motor and aluminium housing
The CP7762 is designed for heavy vehicle general mechanic applications in workshops or roadside assistance. With its ultra compact size making it perfect for applications where space is a restriction. Applications include:
- General Mechanics on Medium and Heavy Vehicles: Medium & Heavy trucks. Buses & coaches and agricultural and road construction equipment.
To Download Product Information… click here