The Dyna-Star HP and HF 24VDC Electric Lubrication Pumps compliment our Dyna-Star 10:1 Hydraulic and Fire-Ball 300 50:1 Pneumatic pump offering. Now you have three power source options for automatic lubrication systems and transfer applications.
Heavy-duty construction and mining equipment rely on fresh lubricant to flush contaminants from critical pivot points. An automatic lubrication system from Graco provides continuous lube replenishment, reducing expensive component failures to keep your equipment working.
- Auto Fill Shut Off – mechanical shut off of fill pump for clean and efficient refill
- Graco Advantage Drive™–heavy duty gear drive–lubed for life
- Tube-in-tube vent and fill path–convert drum to injector system instantly
- Vent valve mounted directly to pump–no more brackets or extra hoses and pipes
- Motor control–speed and AMP control
- Cold weather performance (-40º C)
- More efficient seal replacement
- Optional AC to DC Power Converter Box
- Enables the use of 110 to 230 VAC power to run the 24 VDC Dyna-Star HP and HP pumps
- AC to DC Converter box comes with mounting and wiring hardware making installations easy and flexible
- Remote Fill Manifold with Vent (with built in pressure gauge) allows you to conveniently locate the fill port where you want it