High Pressure Diaphragm Pumps
150 cc per cycle and 400 psi (28 bar) maximum fluid pressure in a small, compact pump.
Endura-Flo high pressure diaphragm pumps ensure long-lasting durability and can withstand runaway conditions better than other diaphragm pumps. This easy-to-install pump offers low pulsation output and smooth changeover for quick color changes, saving you time and money. Select the Extended Pressure 4:1 models with the highest rated pressure in the industry.
- 150 cc per cycle
- Select Extended Pressure 4:1 models
- Redesigned diaphragm lasts longer and can hold up to extreme operating conditions better
- Easy access to critical components provides fast online maintenance
- Superior durability for abrasive materials
- Innovative design ensures easy access to critical components for fast, online repair
- Minimal solvent to flush and consistent startup pressure make it perfect for multiple color change and piggable systems
- DataTrak option prevents runaway and tracks material usage
- Pumps are easily configurable for custom installations