3/8 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump.
The Husky 307 has a 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene and groundable acetal.
The Husky 307 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve that provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Benefits of the Husky 307 double diaphragm pump
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly design
- Easy to service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
- Every pump is tested prior to shipping
- 3/8 in (9.52 mm) end porting
- Fully-groundable acetal model
- Delivery up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks