High-pressure, single-speed ULTIMA steel hydraulic hand pump is used for lifting, bolting, or applying pressure with a hydraulic cylinder (sold separately) in intermittent and non-repetitive construction, manufacturing, and maintenance and repair applications. It can advance and release a single-acting cylinder. This single-speed hand pump is for applications with a constantly applied load.
- Reduced handle effort and ergonomic grip for less operator fatigue
- Vent free reservoir eliminates spills
- Quick grip handle allows for easy transport
- Integral reservoir over-pressurization protection
- All steel construction, chrome plated plunger and wiper system for durable, long lasting performance